Motivation-Based Interviewing eLearning (Self-Paced) Course
$219.00 – $239.00
NEW Motivation-Based Interviewing eLearning Course
Motivation-Based Interviewing eLearning Course
Taught by Carol Quinn, creator of Motivation-Based Interviewing
NOTE: THE WORKBOOK FOR THIS COURSE IS RECOMMENDED BUT OPTIONAL. WORKBOOK MUST BE ORDERED AT TIME OF PURCHASE. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. TO RECEIVE A WORKBOOK YOU MUST SELECT A SHIPPING OPTION. WORKBOOKS ARE NOT SOLD APART FROM TRAINING – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Learning MBI is a breeze with this self-paced Interactive Course
This cutting edge, online training is an updated version of our popular MBI Web Course, and now includes an 82-page workbook. It’s narrated by Carol Quinn, and takes 40% less time than the instructor-led workshop. A must for interviewers at every level of your organization. Learn how to hire High Performers for any job – from hourly to CEO. Using our online course, you can learn at your own pace – stop and start as you like without losing your spot. The course requires approximately 4.5 hours of time to complete. Successful completion entitles the learner to an 8″x11″ Certificate of Completion suitable for framing. At the end of the course you will evaluate a virtual interview, and make a hiring decision. The you will compare your assessment of the candidate to Carol’s.
This course has Three Sections:
Understanding High Performers
- MBI Introduction
- Attitude & The Process of Achievement
- Locus of Control
- Passion and Career Fit
- Motivation + Skill
Identifying High Performers
- How to Write MBI Questions
- How To Assess/Score Skill & Locus of Control
- How To Assess/Score Career Fit… Plus Career Fit Questions
- How To Gather
Hiring High Performers
- The MBI Hiring Standard and Interview Guide
- Practice Interview
- Interview Video Scoring and Feedback
- Additional MBI Wisdom
If you have multiple learners, our Organization Dashboard lets you track their progress, see available activations and more.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the definition of “High Performer”
- Understand HOW High Performers achieve better results
- Identify the 3 components inherent in ALL High Performers
- Learn the connection between Attitude and Achievement
- Learn the science behind Attitude: Locus of Control
- Learn the power of Passion as a natural motivator
- Learn the importance of staying objective
- Learn interviewing Best Practices
- Learn the key to assessing motivation – correctly!
- Learn how to write GREAT interview questions and practice
- Determine a candidate’s “predominant” response towards obstacles
- Understand the “Interview Relationship”
- Learn techniques to get your candidate’s guard down and talking more freely
- Learn the recommended MBI standard for hiring High Performers
- Review Summary
This is an interactive experience involving practice exercises in every section to test your skill.
Purchaser will receive a single ‘Activation Code’ redeemable for the total quantity of activations purchased. One activation per learner is required. Learner has 30 days to complete the course upon enrollment in the course. Activation codes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. For multiple learners, an organization dashboard is provided so that an administrator can track each learner’s progress as well as see an inventory of available (un-redeemed) activations.
One activation per person is required. Please Note: This course not supported on iPad or iPhone at this time but will be in the near future.